This is my first post here, so I would like to contribute to our united community with this paper (in PDF), based on the “Science of the Solar System” class with Prof. Mike Brown after which I did some research on my own on one of my favorite topics:
Where is the water on Mars?
If you are interested in Mars and
- what the red planet might have looked like billions of years ago?
- was there ever water on its surface and is there water in any form today on Mars?
- could the red planet support life at any point of its history?
- the different geological periods that Mars went through
- what spacecrafts did we, humans, send to the red planet to study it?
- how does a spacecraft go to Mars?
and much more then